Any good prices for 2006 Europe?

jonj

Looking to go on a European cruise in 2006 during the summer. Are there any special deals going on on HAL for these sailings? Not particular on the itinerary. We are mariner members.

I haven't been on this board for some time and I do remember that there used to be some posts on special offers / codes that are sometimes available.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide

check out this URLhttp://crm.hollandamerica.com/broadbaseema/HA3129/email/10-21-05/EurUpdate_ta_us.htm

Hope you can find a good deal, highly recommend a Baltic Cruise, or a Med itinerary on the Prinsendam.

I have not found what I would consider "deals" for next year in Europe. What with high fuel prices and the still low dollar to the Euro, there don't appear to be any true bargains out there.

I would suggest you go with a major travel supplier (like AAA or AmEx) to see what they can offer. They will many times have special sailings to offer with greater discounts and/or shipboard credits that are several hundred dollars less than typically advertised.

Good luck!

We just got a flyer as well as the e-mails. I would say find a price you can live with and book it now.

Because we liked the itinerary we booked our first Celebrity cruise for Oct 2006 in early June of this year. DH argued and thought that I was crazy. In the meantime the price for our cabin has gone up $830!!!!

If the price comes down we were told by our TA that she would see that we pay the new lower price. I don't see any going down at this point--just lock it in now if you really want to go!!!

HAL has a recent, 10/21, promo Z71 for a 20 day B2B E/W med cruise in late August:

Look under "2006 Europe Highlights"

http://crm.hollandamerica.com/broadbaseema/HA3129/europe.htm

There are additional offerings under "Sales Tools", "10 - 20 day Med Cruises......". You'll need Adobe Acrobat to read those. It's a free download if you don't have it.

Hi. Wife and I booked back to back 7-20 and 7-30 (inside) with HAL air. Wasn't cheap. We figure if the price goes down we can ask for some money back. We booked with Sam's club (ask for murray) after checking with 6 or 7 of the online cruise agencies, because they were the cheapest and nice to do business with.:)

Archived