Shore excursions/website

I've been trying to look at the shore excursions for our Agean shores cruise on the Dream 12th August but the pesky website won't show me any! Is it me? Or has anyone else had trouble viewing them? I know they are there cos I have seen them before but now I can't make the site show them.

Hi Cappers if you go onto the Thomson web press the cruise tab, as if you are going to book a holiday then just scroll down and on the left you will see lots of little boxes one of which has a boat on it press that and away you go. I have checked and it is working;)

Hi pc,,,sorry,,yes I found them eventually! I have no idea how I got there though,,I went with the route you said but it didn't get me there,,I went round and round and must have found a back door! The clever thing will be to find my way back into them again. Someone suggested it might be an iPad thing?

I have previously viewed and booked them on an iPad. Can't remember how I got in though!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That's the problem innit! I don't remember having this trouble on previous occasions. It's most annoying really cos the clock is ticking and I want to get a couple booked, but I like to study them carefully,,read between the lines etc and do my own research,,then decide,,then book. I'm sure that the last time we did a Thomson cruise there was a thing on the cruise section that clearly said " shore excursions" and you just tapped on it and hey presto there they all were. Oh well,c'est la vie I suppose.

I just tried it and did what Pensioncruiser did and got in no problem. I also noticed once you are in there is a tab for 'itinerary' which I hadn't noticed before which helps. Maybe it's always been there!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app