Viewing an invoice from past cruise

no1volman

Is it possible to see charges that were made to my sail and sign card after the cruise is over? We sailed on the Magic on 6/25/16 and I meant to check my balance before we got off the ship, but I forgot. Now my credit card charge seems a bit high. Is there anyway to check it at this point?

And so have I. I called though and they emailed me the copy. The initial call gave me another #. I did this for my step mom. As long as I had the booking info, no problem. They are computer illiterate so I book for them. She actually did have charges that she was not aware of. BUT, she was traveling with 2 other family members (on her side), that are, let's say, less than honest. I, as, politely as I could, asked her if it were really worth it to dispute charges that the 2 might have made? She decided not to pursue it. Myself, we have always had the minibar locked, and stay locked, and we received 2 charges one cruise, that were not ours. They were taken off, pronto, as the room steward could attest that it was locked. I, feel, it is important to watch your bill daily. So simple, you can pull it up on your TV, or in our case, my husband goes down daily to get a hard copy printout. Not really necessary, just his preference.:)

Didn't you get a printout on the last night?

We didn't for our last two cruises. Not under the door and not in the mailbox. I just thought since you could print your own that they quit delivering them on the last day.

Didn't you get a printout on the last night?

Certain ships do not provide a printed statement on the last night.

"On the final morning of the cruise, a statement detailing all purchases made with the Sail & Sign card will be delivered to the guest's stateroom. In our ongoing green efforts, the following ships will no longer deliver statements to the staterooms: Carnival Glory, Carnival Imagination and Carnival Magic; guests can view their statements at a Sail & Sign Kiosk, at Guest Services or on their stateroom interactive television."

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1138/~/sail-%26-sign-onboard-account

Edited by winddawn