Ljubjana and iElaphite Islands Dubrovnik

We are on the Dream in early September and would like to do the excursion to Ljubjana and wondered if anyone could advise me whether the guided tour has many steps or uneven surfaces.My husband is extremely sight impaired and I wondered if this trip might be a bit difficult for me to guide him around if the guide goes too fast. The alternative is the local bus to Piran but I would really like to visit the Capital as I have heard it is beautiful and we will be visiting several other pretty coastal towns. Also has anyone been on the Elaphite Island trip and can give some feedback. We have been to Dubrovnik several times and are looking for something different. I am concerned that the weather can be a bit unsettled in September. The other idea I had was to catch the local bus to Cavtat for the day. Any ideas?

I've done the lublyjubly tour, I seem to remember a fair bit of walking on cobbled streets, not many steps but very narrow cobble streets. It is indeed very very beautiful. After that we went on to lake bled which was even more breathtakingly,,heartbreakingly beautiful,,and up to some castle overlooking the lake that's been there millions of years,,I think Dracula was mentioned! 'Twas a great day out.

We have been on the Elaphite Islands trip - loved it! They firstly took us by the boat to see the Walls of Dubrovnik from the sea then we visited the 3 Islands with a stop at each & a chance to swim in the sea, a lovely lunch and a delightful, fun band on the boat playing all sorts of music - local and well known! Would highly recommend this trip - it was a really good day out.