Photo package on Liberty of the Seas

I've been looking at the photo packages for the Liberty of the Seas and wanted to see if anyone had the onboard prices for them?

We are a family of 8 adults and 6 kids (4 cabins total) and I wanted to see how to make the best out the package. One of the couple has 4 kids, but two of those kids will be rooming with their grandparents. I have emailed http://www.mycruisephotos.com and they said that the kids rooming with the grandparents would be included with their parents, but the grandparents would need to buy their own package. So if the grandparents take pictures by themselves (with no kids) that photo would not be included.

Also, would you recommend the "all your digital photos" or "all your digital photos + prints"? If you get just the digital, I'm assuming that you do not get any of the prints that they make onboard?

Thanks a bunch and sorry about the long message :)

We got the "all your photos" on a flash drive for $200, I believe. We had everyone in a party use our room number when asked. We had about 140 pics. We put the on FB when we got home and used Snapfish to print 2 to hang on the wall.

Also, would you recommend the "all your digital photos" or "all your digital photos + prints"? If you get just the digital, I'm assuming that you do not get any of the prints that they make onboard?

Thanks a bunch and sorry about the long message :)

I have no pricing information, but I can give you information about the digital-only package. I would highly recommend it. You get a USB stick on the last day, and they do include a copyright release. You can then get them printed anywhere you want.

That way you don't have to carry photos off the ship (just the USB stick) and you can get them printed wherever you want, for much cheaper, as many times as you want. Also you get those original JPGs to upload to social media, Google Photos, Flickr, etc.

@rjs8484, thanks for the information. That's an incredible promotion. The "all digital photos" package is normally $300. I know I have previously purchased 10 JPEGs (only 10!!) for $175.

So to get all digitals for $100 is amazing. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I hope my November sailing on Liberty will have the same promotion, but I'm not holding my breath.

The All inclusive Digital photo package is onsale for $99.99

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/gifts/all-inclusive-photo-package/

What is the difference between buying a photo package through royalcaribbean.com and http://www.mycruisephotos.com?

On royal caribbean's website the all inclusive digital package is $99 and on mycruisephotos the digital package is $299. Actually, our sail date is August 14th, so we may not qualify for the royal caribbean's special.

What are the pictures usually of? First time cruiser here.

Photographers are all around. They'll ask your room number after they take your picture. You can view them all in the photo center and choose the ones you want (or all of them with an all inclusive package).

They're pretty high quality, and first-time cruisers will probably at least want the picture with the captain from the first formal night. :)

What are the pictures usually of? First time cruiser here.

Several evenings they will set up backgrounds for you to pose in front of, plus there will be a photographer by the main staircase. Both formal nights plus one smart casual night with more generic or fun backgrounds. Also at each port stop, photographers in the MDR for dinner and upon boarding. There may also be opportunities to get your picture with the Captain

Edited by spookwife

It was just DW and I last month on Liberty. We were happy to get 2 printed 8x10s for 30.

We do love the Kiosks instead of the photo walls of days past.

Hoping soon you'll be able to order for a couple of months after the cruise.

Thinking that would be a great promo... Book your next cruise in the next three months and get some pics of your last cruise free.

The promotion period did not cover my cruise, however, it did allow me to purchase it without issues at the $99

I also called to confirm that all members in my rooms will be covered and they will be.

Thanks for the tip! I have just gone ahead and done that as well for my Nov 27 sailing. My sail date was included (at the very bottom of the drop-down list) so I'm interpreting that to mean the promotion is available and applicable.

To cover myself though, I'm definitely bringing a copy of my purchase receipt onboard in case of any dispute.

The promotion period did not cover my cruise, however, it did allow me to purchase it without issues at the $99

I also called to confirm that all members in my rooms will be covered and they will be.

Did you do this through https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/gifts/all-inclusive-photo-package/ or https://www.mycruisephotos.com/? I want to go ahead and try to get the $99 special but want to make sure that I get all the needed info.

The mycruisephotos digital package is $299, so it's a pretty big difference. Also, I was told by a mycruisephotos rep that the digital + print package is not available on Liberty (yet it's listed in their drop down selection). I'm getting all sorts of different information :)

Thanks for the tip! I have just gone ahead and done that as well for my Nov 27 sailing. My sail date was included (at the very bottom of the drop-down list) so I'm interpreting that to mean the promotion is available and applicable.

To cover myself though, I'm definitely bringing a copy of my purchase receipt onboard in case of any dispute.

Good tip. I went ahead and bought it too, even though my dates weren't listed. It said it doesn't include group photos. I am traveling with others who will also buy this (separate reservations but adjoining cabin). I wonder if I talk to the photo reps if they'll include them manually if everyone in the photo has the package.

I know in the past, they've not allocated some of my photos to our cabin, and I talked to the photo reps. They can see all the photos on a network share from one of the computers. I told them where it was taken and around the time, and we flipped through all the photos until we found the "lost" photo of us, and then they allocated it to our cabin and we were able to purchase it, so they appear to have a lot of local control onboard.

Good tip. I went ahead and bought it too, even though my dates weren't listed. It said it doesn't include group photos. I am traveling with others who will also buy this (separate reservations but adjoining cabin). I wonder if I talk to the photo reps if they'll include them manually if everyone in the photo has the package.

I know in the past, they've not allocated some of my photos to our cabin, and I talked to the photo reps. They can see all the photos on a network share from one of the computers. I told them where it was taken and around the time, and we flipped through all the photos until we found the "lost" photo of us, and then they allocated it to our cabin and we were able to purchase it, so they appear to have a lot of local control onboard.

I can get thrpogh to checkout for my March 2017 sailing but there is no way to purchase.

I purchased the $99 all cruise photo package for Liberty Aug 7, 2016 sailing.

Having the package makes the photo stuff fun. Otherwise we just dodge them.

From past experience -

- No prints anymore, all digital

- A example of a "group" photo that would not be included is something like line dancing on the pool deck.

Well, that didn't work :( I just received an e-mail from RCI. The Royal Gifts & Gear team caught it and didn't process the order (and said they won't charge my credit card). They said it's promotional and will not be available after Aug 7th. They don't know if it will be offered at a later date.

Well, that didn't work :( I just received an e-mail from RCI. The Royal Gifts & Gear team caught it and didn't process the order (and said they won't charge my credit card). They said it's promotional and will not be available after Aug 7th. They don't know if it will be offered at a later date.

I bought it under 2 different cabins, and received 2 amenity confirmation emails. So... maybe try again? Haha.

I bought it under 2 different cabins, and received 2 amenity confirmation emails. So... maybe try again? Haha.

Hmm, you're lucky to have slipped yours past them...I guess I could try again...but they may be clued into it now...

Hmm, you're lucky to have slipped yours past them...I guess I could try again...but they may be clued into it now...

I tried to purchase also and got it to go thru, but received the email later saying it was not valid during my November 13 cruise and my card would not be charged.....bummer!!

I tried to purchase also and got it to go thru, but received the email later saying it was not valid during my November 13 cruise and my card would not be charged.....bummer!!

Hmm. I wonder if they're going to yank mine too. No harm no foul I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk