Current Promos with guarantee

WMQueenie

Am I looking at the website correctly?! :confused:

The "Free at Sea" promotion is not available with a guarantee booking? I know I've done it in the past.... :confused:

They have taken it away for the guarantees

I know how you feel. I travel solo and it wasn't available for studios on my cruise on the Epic in March. But, I'll be in a studio next year, and when I booked this one, studios qualified. They change the T&Cs now and then, you just have to pay attention to what they are for the current promo.

It seems funny that the Balcony guarantee isn't included, but an inside(not guarantee) is. The price of the Bx is higher than the inside, so it would be worth it for some to book a lower class cabin that is included.

It could be sailings/dates and ship - specific, you will have to click & check them individually, assuming you are looking at those last mintue fire sale discounts, etc.

Unless you are looking at the dining & drinking packages, the other freebies aren't necessary the best deals - do the math, you can do shorex for less on your own. The WiFi can save money, if you are going to pay for it and use it.

NCL is trying to fill up the ship for the summer, empty cabins don't generate those coins and bills :D

It seems funny that the Balcony guarantee isn't included, but an inside(not guarantee) is. The price of the Bx is higher than the inside, so it would be worth it for some to book a lower class cabin that is included.

My thoughts exactly! We are looking at an October sailing and was very disappointed in the way they are doing this now. :(

Am I looking at the website correctly?! :confused:

The "Free at Sea" promotion is not available with a guarantee booking? I know I've done it in the past.... :confused:

It was changed a few months ago. NCL's way of making another nickel and dime. For your convenience.........