Photo packages for Divina cruise

jmss1950

I am setting up my prepaid items for our August cruise and hoped that someone could give me some more information comparing two of the photo packages on the MSC website. We always end up buying many photos [what can I say I like to scrapbook!!] and I am considering the $59 package with 10 photos of 25x35 cm or the $98 package which seems to suggest up to 100 photos of all types, but no mention of sizes. Has anyone purchased either of these packages or have any more information.

Thank you for any help.

Happy cruising

Jen

I am setting up my prepaid items for our August cruise and hoped that someone could give me some more information comparing two of the photo packages on the MSC website. We always end up buying many photos [what can I say I like to scrapbook!!] and I am considering the $59 package with 10 photos of 25x35 cm or the $98 package which seems to suggest up to 100 photos of all types, but no mention of sizes. Has anyone purchased either of these packages or have any more information.

Thank you for any help.

Happy cruising

Jen

For us, the 10 photo package is for studio session photos only. We took several sessions throughout the trip and on the last night went in and choose our 10 favorite. It was well worth it.

-Jackie

We purchased the 10 8x10 plus CD Package. What a deal!!!

The photograhers are VERY good so here is how it works

It does not included the photos taken on embarkation for some reason but other than that what a wonderful deal

Take advantage of having your photos taken all over the place whenever and wherever they are taking them

The last night go choose your 10 favorites. Make sure the 10 are NOT from the same grouping of photos.l

hmmm...In other words...one from photos taken by stairs...5 min later...1 from photos taken in front of a cruise ship prop...stay with me...LOL!!

BECAUSE....

They will pull ALL the photos taken from each set of photos taken with each photographer and put them on your CD to take home.

I hope that made sense.

If you choose one photo from each of 10 settings where they may have taken 4 or more photos you will end up with a CD of ALL photos taken.

It was a fantastic deal and we have fabulous family photos.

We purchased the 10 8x10 plus CD Package. What a deal!!!

The photograhers are VERY good so here is how it works

It does not included the photos taken on embarkation for some reason but other than that what a wonderful deal

Take advantage of having your photos taken all over the place whenever and wherever they are taking them

The last night go choose your 10 favorites. Make sure the 10 are NOT from the same grouping of photos.l

hmmm...In other words...one from photos taken by stairs...5 min later...1 from photos taken in front of a cruise ship prop...stay with me...LOL!!

BECAUSE....

They will pull ALL the photos taken from each set of photos taken with each photographer and put them on your CD to take home.

I hope that made sense.

If you choose one photo from each of 10 settings where they may have taken 4 or more photos you will end up with a CD of ALL photos taken.

It was a fantastic deal and we have fabulous family photos.

Thanks so much for the tip that is invaluable

I've been thinking of choosing the package for $98 which seems to suggest up to 100 photos - not that we will use that many - but it does seem to include any photos, even those taken at embarkation. Also I am not too concerned about the CD option.

Anyone tried that package?

Thanks for all the great help and info.

Happy cruising.