MDR and Spa Questions aboard the Breeze

Singer4Him

Is the MDR and/or the pasta place open for lunch on port days aboard the Carnival Breeze? I know that they have the Sea Day Brunch in the MDR but wasn't sure about lunch on port days.

Also, does anyone know of any spa specials (massages, in particular) for port days?

TIA!

We ate at the pasta place in the Cozumel port day. It was empty because every one was off the ship. It was very good with selections of meat, chicken, shrimp and different choices of pasta and they had lasagne too. We got pasta Alfredo with chicken and shrimp. They also had salads and bread. No charge for lunch.

I think the dining room was open on port days for very early breakfast. On sea days, we ate brunch in the dining room as much as possible.

There were some spa specials on port days too, I think 50.00 off massages and some others. I posted a review 2 weeks ago if you want to look at my profile for the link. I tried to cover everything and some into was asked by other members that I tried to answer when I could.

Let me know if you can't find it and I can confirm. The breeze is an awesome ship.