Britannia inside cabins

Any advice, are they really small, any pictures.

Thanks

We had E208 last week on Britannia sort of 3 areas to it when you walk in there is the bathroom which is a standard size but with the benefit of having a glass door instead of a curtain and space to stand back out of the shower spray if needed. Then there is the wardrobe area with the safe, shelving and rail for hanging your clothes. Finally the actual bedroom with single chair and dressing table which has the built in fridge and electrical socket both UK and US, small vanity mirror etc.

Our only complaint which may be specific to the cabin or cabins in that area was that when there was a production show in the theatre you could hear the music as if you were in the theatre. Looking at the deck plan there are no cabins between deck 10 where we were and the theatre. In fairness they did offer to move us but when you have unpacked its the last thing you want to do is move. We just made sure that we were out the cabin at these times. We have suggested that the cabin is sold as with a restricted view balcony and people are made aware of the problem before purchasing.:eek:

Regards.

Paul

hi I went onto google, put in inside cabins Britannia, and it came up with the following

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=inside+cabins+britannia&newwindow=1&safe=off&biw=1097&bih=519&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9zqWL4vrNAhWDLsAKHT4OBikQ_AUIBigB

Hope that is some help.

Many years ago on a Fred ship we had a cabin above the theatre. Now we always make sure we have cabins above and below...lesson learnt.

I went on a ship visit to Britannia last weekend and it might be worth considering a larger inside cabin - we were all very impressed with them - they really were quite a lot bigger.

Edited by P&O SUE

We were in an inside cabin to the Fjords in April and it was fine. Everything is planned well so there are no problems for two people. However we made use of everything Britannia had to offer so we only used it for changing and sleeping. If we had to spend time in there it would have been a different matter but isn't that to be said of all inside cabins? Seven nights as I said were fine but any longer and I may find an inside cabin a little small. It is down to cost and saving £200 by not booking a balcony cabin in my book is worth it as it covered most of our on board spends.

The actual cabin was B deck forward and I would give it 8/10