Internet usage

chloe kitty

• 5 months later...
After a simple Internet search for "NCL internet packages":

https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/internet-packages

I would like to get the internet package for just one day (to do early check in for SW for 4 people) $29.99. I don't see in the packages available the option to purchase just one day. Am I correct to assume I can go to customer service on the ship and ask to pay for just one certain day in the internet cafe?

I would like to get the internet package for just one day (to do early check in for SW for 4 people) $29.99. I don't see in the packages available the option to purchase just one day. Am I correct to assume I can go to customer service on the ship and ask to pay for just one certain day in the internet cafe?

Nope. You sign up, pay $3.95 sign-up fee and then pay the per minute fee for as many minutes as you use.

Customer service doesn't deal with internet, the manager in the internet cafe does. He/she can help you sign up.

I suggest you have someone at home or friend back at home do all the sign-ins, for free.

Edited by NMLady

No. It's $29.99*number of days of cruise (entire length of cruise). There is no single day package. $75 for 100 minutes of internet time. Check with the internet manager to see if they still offer a by-minute rate. Will take many minutes to check-in.

Nope. You sign up, pay $3.95 sign-up fee and then pay the per minute fee for as many minutes as you use.

Customer service doesn't deal with internet, the manager in the internet cafe does. He/she can help you sign up.

I suggest you have someone at home or friend back at home do all the sign-ins, for free.

No. It's $29.99*number of days of cruise (entire length of cruise). There is no single day package. $75 for 100 minutes of internet time. Check with the internet manager to see if they still offer a by-minute rate. Will take many minutes to check-in.

Thank you to both. I don't know if I trust someone at home to sign us in. I have done the one time sign in on Carnival in the past and it worked out well. Hopefully NCL works the same way.There are four of us so the early check in would cost me $60.00 on SW so I figure it will be cheaper to do it myself on board. NMLady do you know first hand that they have the per minute fee?

Reno3, I am traveling SW and understand your issue of checking in while on the ship. However I am on vacation and the stress of watching the clock for the exactly moment to check in or stressing out the the person I have trusted at home to do it for me will follow thru just seems too much. I do the early check in pay the $60. I just figure it is a part of the expense. So much worth it in my mind to not have to worry about it at the end of a wonderful stress free vacation.