Wedding question

Hello! My fiancé and I are planning to cruise in January a get married on the beach with the Island Breeze package! Then we started thinking maybe we would just get married at the courthouse before we left so we don't have the added expense of the license in port and dealing with paperwork there. Does Carnival do that? Sort of a symbolic ceremony. What about the vow renewal, would they still "marry" us if we are already married? Can we do a vow renewal on the beach?

I can't help you with the ceremony on the beach, but I do know that Carnival provides ceremonies like these. We had a complicated legal situation when we got married, so we were legally married two weeks before (to make sure we had the official certificate) and then had our wedding with friends and family at-sea. Some things have changed in three years, but there is a review in my signature.

• 4 weeks later...

If you get married at the courthouse prior, you can do a vow renewal at port or even at sea. This is the option I wish I chose with Carnival. It's cheaper and you don't lose out on any days at port.