YC excursions, anyone have experience with this?

Mimimama2004

Good Sunday Morning!

Getting excited for our July 30th Divina trip!!

We are booked in the YC and have our excursion booked for St. Maarten (http://www.soualigadestinations.com/soualiga_destinations/Welcome.html)

but are trying to figure out what to do in Puerto Rico with the time we have (8am to 4pm). We are two adults and an 11-year old. I'm sure it's going to be hot as blazes - and probably will appreciate a more water related type event for the day. Was wondering if any of you who have stayed in the YC have experience any of the "private" excursions and what they are - and if you have any recommendations.

My hubby would love a great pool at a nice resort - he loves a lazy river!!

Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions/recommendations you may have - this site is such a wealth of information!!

Good Sunday Morning!

We are booked in the YC and have our excursion booked for St. Maarten (http://www.soualigadestinations.com/soualiga_destinations/Welcome.html)

but are trying to figure out what to do in Puerto Rico with the time we have (8am to 4pm). We are two adults and an 11-year old. I'm sure it's going to be hot as blazes - and probably will appreciate a more water related type event for the day. Was wondering if any of you who have stayed in the YC have experience any of the "private" excursions and what they are - and if you have any recommendations.

Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions/recommendations you may have - this site is such a wealth of information!!

There was mention of a passenger in the Yacht Club who wanted to book a private excursion in a post a while ago. If I'm not mistaken, they were quoted a price of over $600.00. Your best bet would be to look at the ports of call threads http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131 or trip advisor for ideas:D

There was mention of a passenger in the Yacht Club who wanted to book a private excursion in a post a while ago. If I'm not mistaken, they were quoted a price of over $600.00. Your best bet would be to look at the ports of call threads http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131 or trip advisor for ideas:D

What's YC has to do with shore excursions? They offer something special to YC ?

Good Sunday Morning!

What is YC cabin has to do with shore excursion you book from third party? Is it advertising ? :rolleyes:

What's YC has to do with shore excursions? They offer something special to YC ?

Golden,,Yacht Club guests can have the Yacht Club concierge arrange private shore excursions which are independent of those excursions offered by MSC directly. :)

Golden,,Yacht Club guests can have the Yacht Club concierge arrange private shore excursions which are independent of those excursions offered by MSC directly. :)

So MSC has a list of private operators ? Or its same operator for group excursions offered for rest of ship , just charge you for full bus ? :confused:

So MSC has a list of private operators ? Or its same operator for group excursions offered for rest of ship , just charge you for full bus ? :confused:

The excursions are custom designed to meet the needs of the guests requesting them. For example,,,a helicopter ride to a deserted island for the day.:D

Edited by Mikesa1721