NCL email notifications

Até

If you have a cruise booked, did NCL email you about the carry-on beverage changes?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. If you have a cruise booked, did NCL email you about the carry-on beverage changes?

• Yes, I was before final payment date.
    • Yes, I was after final payment date.
    • No, I am before final payment date.
    • No, I am after final payment date.

At this point, the poll results show that only 4% of the respondents reported hearing from NCL (that is, not through CC) *before* their deadline.

Similarly, 51% heard after penalty or were in the penalty phase and had not heard yet.

Coincidence :confused:

I think not :mad:

Also, not the least bit scientific. The poll is meaningless though mildly entertaining. Former researcher here. :o

It's a shame NCL seems incapable or unwilling to keep their customers informed. It's not that difficult. Sigh.

At this point, the poll results show that only 4% of the respondents reported hearing from NCL (that is, not through CC) *before* their deadline.

Similarly, 51% heard after penalty or were in the penalty phase and had not heard yet.

Coincidence :confused:

I think not :mad:

Only applies for those whose final payment had not already passed by the time of the announcement. What you really want to know is:

" How many people not already in Final Payment at the announcement date, received notification before final / after final."

Also, as noted above....totally not scientific.

Stephen

I have not received any emails nor has my husband regarding the change in policy. I was after final payment date when they made the change.

It has nothing to do with the settings on MyNCL, NCL was just not good at getting the message out. I receive several emails a week from them so I know my email is good.

That said....I am one that usually carries Diet Coke onto the ship as I am not a fan of Pepsi, however I would not have canceled my cruise over this even if I could. Was I happy about it...NO, but it is not a reason for me to cancel either. I will survive

It has nothing to do with the settings on MyNCL, NCL was just not good at getting the message out. I receive several emails a week from them so I know my email is good.

Exactly!!! And there is a messages feature in MyNCL they are not utilizing.

If NCL was using due diligence to notify customers, there would be messages in MyNCL regarding policy changes. The only messages I have are about purchasing beverage packages (which I already have) and excursions plus a link to a Freestyle cruising video. :rolleyes: