Restricted items question

smlodecki

I see on the list of prohibited items that inflatable kiddie pools are not allowed. Does this include inflatable baby bath tubs? We wanted to take one to make bathing our 9 month old easier. I've also seen other people say they've taken small pools for their balconies, since babies can't swim in the ship pools and I've seen people say they've taken the inflatable tubs. Any ideas on whether these items would be confiscated? Also, she has some beach toys that need inflation. Are small electric air pumps (the kind you would use for an air mattress) not allowed? TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They may not want inflatable pools on the balcony because of people dumping water over board. How would you empty it? I would be pissed if someone above me decided to dump out a pool. On the victory they told us to not leave anything on the balcony.

I think a bathtub to use in the shower would be ok and same with the toys as long as you don't use them in the pool.

We don't plan on the balcony pool, I had just been given it as a suggestion from other cruisers. I would be upset if someone tried to empty one around my balcony as well! Thanks for the info on the inflatable tub and pump!! We will be sure to pack them!