Is the Omelette Station still on the Fantasy and Inspiration?

CruzinScotty

The Fantasy and Inspiration that now have Guy's and the Blue Iguana Cantina.

I'm wondering if they moved the Omelette Station or if it was a casualty of the new additions as well. (It was where the Mongolian Wok used to be, but the Cantina now is.)

I hope they moved it. If so - where is it?

Yes. We sailed last month. The inspiration has the omelette station sandwiched in between guys burgers and blue iguana.

In the morning, if you had a rush-hour, it is a bit tricky to figure out which line is for which, but the omelettes are in the middle. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes. We sailed last month. The inspiration has the omelette station sandwiched in between guys burgers and blue iguana.

In the morning, if you had a rush-hour, it is a bit tricky to figure out which line is for which, but the omelettes are in the middle. :)

Thanks for the info! The Ecstasy is getting these upgrades in January. Between the omelettes and Blue Iguana; I'm set for breakfast. :D

If Omelettes are squeezed in during breakfast - is there anything there during lunch? Maybe still a carving station? Mini-grill with hot dogs?

Thanks for the info! The Ecstasy is getting these upgrades in January. Between the omelettes and Blue Iguana; I'm set for breakfast. :D

If Omelettes are squeezed in during breakfast - is there anything there during lunch? Maybe still a carving station? Mini-grill with hot dogs?

Hmmmm not too sure about that.

Honestly I can't think why anyone would want anything BUT Guys or BI for lunch. Two best choices hands down.

As a matter of fact, we're cruising again soon on the Miracle and the entire family is depressed we won't have those options. #firstworldproblems LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmmmm not too sure about that.

Honestly I can't think why anyone would want anything BUT Guys or BI for lunch. Two best choices hands down.

As a matter of fact, we're cruising again soon on the Miracle and the entire family is depressed we won't have those options. #firstworldproblems LOL

I agree with you there about Guy's and BI!

The Fantasy and Inspiration that now have Guy's and the Blue Iguana Cantina.

I'm wondering if they moved the Omelette Station or if it was a casualty of the new additions as well. (It was where the Mongolian Wok used to be, but the Cantina now is.)

I hope they moved it. If so - where is it?

Yes it's there.