Haven luggage tags

canadaguy

I see lots of people posting pictures of their Haven luggage tags and they all say¨¨priority¨ on them.

so, when my TA gives me my luggage tags today, they are just regular tags coloured lime. I see the same thing if I go into my ncl account to print my own.

is this normal? is it because I am in an aft haven suite?

I'm more curious than anything.

Also, I never did get the nice tag holders everyone says they get mailed to them...

We're in a non-Haven aft suite in September. We received a letter from NCL yesterday with a set of Priority luggage tags. There were no tag holders, but I ordered some from Amazon. I think our off-line tags were bright green, but I don't think they said Priority.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I get my luggage tags mailed to me by NCL. You might want to call the pre-Concierge (1-855-625-4283) about them and at the same time you are talking with them, you can order what kind of pillows you want, what kind of coffee, you can make specialty restaurant reservations, any special requests, etc.

I see lots of people posting pictures of their Haven luggage tags and they all say¨¨priority¨ on them.

so, when my TA gives me my luggage tags today, they are just regular tags coloured lime. I see the same thing if I go into my ncl account to print my own.

is this normal? is it because I am in an aft haven suite?

I'm more curious than anything.

Also, I never did get the nice tag holders everyone says they get mailed to them...

We have normally received our letter and luggage tags about 50 days prior to cruise, mailed directly to us. That being said, we have sailed in suites out of many different ports and have never (and I mean never) see any difference in speed of delivery of bags between the priority tags and regular tags. If fact, because they are not color coded for the proper part of the ship, it probably has slowed things down.

Doesn't matter if we are in the havens courtyard or forward/aft facing suite. the bags come when the bags come.