Dinner Reservations w/ App & touch Screens

floridian1

Sailing soon and we are a party of 9 in 3 cabins. Making speciality dining reservations has been a hassle to say the least and we re not thrilled with the times we have.

I read that i can make reservations with the app once on board or on one of the touch screens. Can I CANCEL previous dining reservations made on the NCl website with the App or the touch screens if I find better times? Asking because you can't do it on NCL's website..had to call every time to move times/cancel.

I'm interested in this as well. We have a party of 8 in 4 cabins. The times I have are not ideal. I'm hoping that once onboard I can move some times.

I believe someone posted that after check in, while still in the terminal, you can check ?

For future reference:

Since we wanted 7:30 for 11 of us (just one night on a sea day) and that wasn't an option we booked three different reservations for four at 7:30 and will let them know we only need the reservation for 11 (one less than booked) and want to be seated together once we board. Since we are in a suite we will have the concierge arrange it but I'm sure anyone could go to the reservations desk the first day and arrange it themselves too. Since we already have the reservations it should not be too difficult to move a few tables if necessary.

For future reference:

Since we wanted 7:30 for 11 of us (just one night on a sea day) and that wasn't an option we booked three different reservations for four at 7:30 and will let them know we only need the reservation for 11 (one less than booked) and want to be seated together once we board. Since we are in a suite we will have the concierge arrange it but I'm sure anyone could go to the reservations desk the first day and arrange it themselves too. Since we already have the reservations it should not be too difficult to move a few tables if necessary.

thank you for the tip