Family Game package from Bon Voyage

isaiahsnana

Wonder if anyone sailed recently who ordered this tote bag with the frisbee and other family games. I ordered it for an upcoming cruise and notice it is no longer available for sale - just wondering if folks are receiving it on board still. We went on the Triumph in March and I had ordered the boys back packs with the bear and other gifts inside - it sold out before the cruise and I was not notified that it would not be in the cabin for my grandsons nor were we given the opportunity to pay more and order the currently available backpack gift. We just received a voucher for the on ship shops where there is really nothing for young children even in a similar vein. We wound up using it to build a bear in Camp Carnival. Just wanting to know if I will be similarly disappointed this trip.

Edited by isaiahsnana
additional information

I went on the Sunshine in June and ordered my 2 daughters each a gift package one family beach package and one teen package. When they got to their room only the teen package was there with a note that the family beach package was sold out. I had to go to the Cherry on top shop for a refund to my sign and sail card. I hope this helps.

I went on the Sunshine in June and ordered my 2 daughters each a gift package one family beach package and one teen package. When they got to their room only the teen package was there with a note that the family beach package was sold out. I had to go to the Cherry on top shop for a refund to my sign and sail card. I hope this helps.

That tells me what I suspected to be true. I will not have my bag and beach towel that are in the family package so I need to take a tote with me! Boo.

I ordered (and paid for) mine in March for our October cruise. Looks like in that amount of time they could let you know and give a refund instead of waiting until you board the ship.

I felt the same way. I had ordered two of the boy's backpacks for my two younger grandsons and the teen backpack for my 12 YO - he got his, so the littles were disappointed until we could get them something as well. If they had just contacted me I would have ordered the unisex kids backpack gift and paid the extra 5$.

Ugh. This is disappointing to read. I ordered 2 different packs for my kids in my room and one for a niece in another room. We cruise in September. I'd rather it be that all 3 get something or none at all. [emoji52]

I also ordered flip flops for us, is anyone still getting those?

I ordered 2 of the exact same bags for our cruise this coming Sunday. I wanted to check was was in them as I ordered them a while ago and also noticed they are no longer listed. I have rung customer service several times and neither times were they able to confirm if I will receive them or not. Looks like I'm more likely to not receive them judging by the comments 😞

I called the fun shops. The answer I got was "if you ordered something, they will be holding it for you"...... Not thinking that will happen. Sad because like other posters, I ordered multiple things for different grandkids. Some will get something others may not. 😕

Oh no, so the order I placed in April for my Feb 2017 cruise is sold out and I will not get the Family or Teen pack even though Carnival charged me on my Visa? This is a huge inconvenience due to exchange rates [emoji45]. Not to mention I was looking forward to surprising my girls with these small touches. So disappointed.

We sailed July 3 on the pride. I ordered one family game package and one family beach package. When my kids got to the room, there were 2 family game packages. I had wanted two different things and the beach package was more expensive. I went to guest services. It took them awhile to figure it out because the system said 2 game packages. They had to call the fun shops. Apparently they substituted for something else because the beach package was gone. They refunded me for the beach package. I was disappointed and won't order something on special so far ahead again !!!