Family Harbor Area questions

isaiahsnana

I was just moved into a cabin on the Family Harbor area. Do you have wristbands like the Havana area? How is the area entry controlled to those not in Harbor cabins? Or is it? I am traveling with others who have a Havana Cabana so am curious.

No wristband required. Your S&S card will give you access into the Family Harbor Lounge. Anyone is free to walk in the corridors outside of the cabins. The carpet design changes once one has entered into the area of the Family Harbor cabins.

BTW: the control to the access for Havana Cabana cabins is for the pool area until 5pm, not to the cabins or to the inside bar and seating area.

Edited by mississauga

No wristband required. Your S&S card will give you access into the Family Harbor Lounge. Anyone is free to walk in the corridors outside of the cabins. The carpet design changes once one has entered into the area of the Family Harbor cabins.

BTW: the control to the access for Havana Cabana cabins is for the pool area until 5pm, not to the cabins or to the inside bar and seating area.

Thank you, Mary, for this info. My friends and I were concerned that we could not access each other's cabins to visit. I understand that I cannot use the pool or hot tubs before 5 pm but we wanted to play cards on their cabana balcony during the day.

Thank you, Mary, for this info. My friends and I were concerned that we could not access each other's cabins to visit. I understand that I cannot use the pool or hot tubs before 5 pm but we wanted to play cards on their cabana balcony during the day.

You are welcome. The seating area between the cabins is a pretty nice area too. Great for socializing with friends and/or playing cards. Lots of comfy chairs and loungers.

You are welcome. The seating area between the cabins is a pretty nice area too. Great for socializing with friends and/or playing cards. Lots of comfy chairs and loungers.

A friend and I have been moved to an oceanview handicapped room in this area from the Spa deck - when I first booked, my spa cabin was listed as HA but when I checked a few days ago, that had changed and there are no interior spa cabins that are HA - so they gave me a few choices and I thought this one to be the best option! We are two grandmothers who love kids - I was a teacher for 30 years - and have three grandsons (ages 3-12) so I'm used to noise and melee! So excited for this opportunity.

This is in reference to the Havana area. It is a public area and not restricted. In the Family Harbor area, the Lounge is not accessible to all. You gain entry with your S&S card.

A friend and I have been moved to an oceanview handicapped room in this area from the Spa deck - when I first booked, my spa cabin was listed as HA but when I checked a few days ago, that had changed and there are no interior spa cabins that are HA - so they gave me a few choices and I thought this one to be the best option! We are two grandmothers who love kids - I was a teacher for 30 years - and have three grandsons (ages 3-12) so I'm used to noise and melee! So excited for this opportunity.

It is a beautiful lounge in the Family Harbor area. You can have a hot breakfast there. There is a coffee machine, ice cream machine and a fridge full of yogourts, milk and juices. Tv and videos and 2 huge sitting areas. There are also table and chairs Aldo.

We did not have a cabin in the Family Harbor but had the opportunity to see it and were very impressed. I have pictures if you want me to email them to you. I do not post on any of the photo sharing sights so cannot post them here.

This is in reference to the Havana area. It is a public area and not restricted. In the Family Harbor area, the Lounge is not accessible to all. You gain entry with your S&S card.

It is a beautiful lounge in the Family Harbor area. You can have a hot breakfast there. There is a coffee machine, ice cream machine and a fridge full of yogourts, milk and juices. Tv and videos and 2 huge sitting areas. There are also table and chairs Aldo.

We did not have a cabin in the Family Harbor but had the opportunity to see it and were very impressed. I have pictures if you want me to email them to you. I do not post on any of the photo sharing sights so cannot post them here.

Would love to have your pix - any of family harbor and havana area -

sandra.greene@gmail.com

We too have a room for the 5 of us in the family harbor and would love to see pictures of the area. We have searched and searched and haven't found any. I am sure it is because the ship is so new. We know our room is under the dining room and not the galley so we are thankful for that. Any information or pictures would be awesome.

Thank you.

Cody and Liz Shaw

ocbs_vc@yahoo.com

We too have a room for the 5 of us in the family harbor and would love to see pictures of the area. We have searched and searched and haven't found any. I am sure it is because the ship is so new. We know our room is under the dining room and not the galley so we are thankful for that. Any information or pictures would be awesome.

Thank you.

Cody and Liz Shaw

ocbs_vc@yahoo.com

I am booked in a Family Harbor suite (2 bathrooms and sleeps 5) on our Mediterranean Cruise. I will take pictures of the whole area, including the lounge and post when I get back.

Thank you.

Cody and Liz Shaw

ocbs_vc@yahoo.com

You have mail. I had an opportunity to take some pix of the lounge but did not stay in one of the Family Harbor cabins

• 3 weeks later...
We are just contemplating moving from a balcony cabin on 8 to a harbor suite so we can bring my mother with us. 2 bathrooms is the key when we bring her with us.

Pictures of the family harbor area/suites etc would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

mjhbrown@gmail.com

You have mail. No pics of a suite though

We are just contemplating moving from a balcony cabin on 8 to a harbor suite so we can bring my mother with us. 2 bathrooms is the key when we bring her with us.

Pictures of the family harbor area/suites etc would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

mjhbrown@gmail.com

You have mail. No pics of a suite though

I will have them for you in about 40 days