Which specialty restaurant on Pride of America is "fanciest"?

resstation

Planning our clothes for the cruise. We have the free specialty restaurant package so we have reservations in place for a different one each night. Which one is the "fanciest" as far as dress code? I understand that men can wear nice shorts/shirts for dinner in most?

Short are allowed everywhere except the largest MDR and Le Bistro. Even there, khakis or jeans and a collared shirt are fine. Dress up as much as you like, but it is Hawaii, and the majority are apt to be pretty casual.

Short are allowed everywhere except the largest MDR and Le Bistro. Even there, khakis or jeans and a collared shirt are fine. Dress up as much as you like, but it is Hawaii, and the majority are apt to be pretty casual.

Outstanding! I have Jefferson's Bistro written on my sheet. I'm assuming it is the "Le Bistro" you're talking about?

Outstanding! I have Jefferson's Bistro written on my sheet. I'm assuming it is the "Le Bistro" you're talking about?

Yes, "Jefferson's Bistro" since the ship's theme is "America". Le Bistro on other ships.