what would you do?!!!

ash713

I hear what you guys are saying, but I figured it (hopefully) can't get any worse than it already was. I went ahead and booked it hoping for a really good location. I'm going to look at it from the glass half full perspective. I was going to keep it a secret from my husband, but I couldn't and as soon as he got home from work, I told him and he is so excited and shocked at how cheap the upgrade is. Only 39 more days to go!!! We seriously can't wait!

It is vacation, so I wouldn't worry about it. You will be sailing away on your honeymoon! I have done several guarantees and they have all been fine!

I took the deal lol and am very happy with it! Only ever sailed in interiors so if it ends up being not so great, at least I can say I got to be in a balcony. I am so unbelievably excited for our cruise and like I said, it's our honeymoon. Plenty of activities I'm sure my handsome man and I can find to occupy our time lol. I did mention it was our honeymoon to the very nice lady I spoke to on the phone when I did upgrade. I made sure to be extra nice and hopefully someone somewhere will smile upon our young love and be extra kind to us!

I took the deal lol and am very happy with it! Only ever sailed in interiors so if it ends up being not so great, at least I can say I got to be in a balcony. I am so unbelievably excited for our cruise and like I said, it's our honeymoon. Plenty of activities I'm sure my handsome man and I can find to occupy our time lol. I did mention it was our honeymoon to the very nice lady I spoke to on the phone when I did upgrade. I made sure to be extra nice and hopefully someone somewhere will smile upon our young love and be extra kind to us!

Good that you told them about your honeymoon. Now all Carnival has to do is put another honeymoon couple on the other side of the ship so all the rocking and rolling can balance out... for the safety of the ship, of course. :D

We did a balcony gty for our room on the first cruise and ended up with a fantastic cabin on deck 8 just a couple rooms down from the elevators. It was super convenient for getting to everything and the only bad part is that it spoiled me for guarantees- I'd be unhappy if I ended upw ith something all the way forward away from everything.

I would not do it.

Oceanview room is bigger than balcony room.

I don't do guarantees

The real net cost is $70; which is still cheap though. But I'd rather have the $50 OBC to spend on a dinner or something.

That's just me.

If you could select your own location that is a different story; for me the biggest draw back is the guarantee.