Olympics on board

mpdahmer

Being a fan of the olympics...we will be on board during the opening ceremonies and the first week of this summer's olympics. Do you think they will have coverage on the big screen by the pool or maybe just in the ESPN sports bar?

ANY THOUGHTS???

We were on the Glory, a Canada cruise out of Boston, 4 years ago this month. Yes, they did show the olympic events on the big screen on Lido. However, not sure if this depends on the cruise director or entertainment director, or?

I may even have some pictures to prove it....I'll post them if I can find them.

Enjoy your cruise.

You may not be able to tell for sure that the Olympics were on, but I do remember that the programs were shown. Every time I was on Lido deck. Not sure if they were shown in the sports bar.

314404_10151072894703958_1530723113_n.jpg?oh=8049cd3283921d68a1a589ae6a1bc09f&oe=58336EC1

486437_10151072909713958_1462575334_n.jpg?oh=200d70f071196d6bef8a8d65a319ead2&oe=5826E318

Edited by funinthesun1964

My family LOVES watching the Olympics. I know that John Heald posted a question on his social media site asking if people would be interested in seeing them on the Lido deck a couple weeks ago. From what I saw, the MAJORITY of the responses were VERY positive and wanted to see them. I will be at sea during them this year and really hope they are on as well. I could sit on the Lido, catching some sun, drinking a frozen beverage with some rum blended in, watching the Olympics all day and be perfectly content :D Fingers crossed.