QM2 Cabin 6065

Navaleye

Interesting thread! It wil be even more so once I get onboard and can troll the hallways:D

I have had MANY experiences with "happenings" of an unexplained sort over the years, perhaps because of or possibly due to, the fact that I spent 10 yrs in the death care industry. I quit working there several yrs ago. DH and 1 DS still work in that field and they have also experienced several "interesting" things take place over the years;)

I look forward to reading more posts!

Interesting thread! It wil be even more so once I get onboard and can troll the hallways:D

I have had MANY experiences with "happenings" of an unexplained sort over the years, perhaps because of or possibly due to, the fact that I spent 10 yrs in the death care industry. I quit working there several yrs ago. DH and 1 DS still work in that field and they have also experienced several "interesting" things take place over the years;)

I look forward to reading more posts!

I would love to hear about some of your "happenings".

browneyes7:o

Hello all,

ok just some "regular" occurances.

Within the scope of my job, I spend a fair amount of time preparing certain aspects of personal decorum for the individual who has past, as well as with their family if there is one, some have none. In doing so I try to spend time making things as good as they can be given the situation with special attention as if it were a personal friend for example. And I have found that "they" say thanks quite often!

I can arrive at work-(in the Mortuary) and no other person is there yet-and the hallway door will open for me, these are very heavy doors, and not automatic either. I can be going nuts trying to find a specific paper on my desk or in a file and It will find it's way to the floor so I can see it. My cell phone rings by itself at work, but I answer and no one is on the line. I slipped at work and really turned my ankle badly and was upset thinking that I'd have to leave to go get it checked out but had a workload that just wouldn't wait-(like a funeral!) I can't very well tell a family that my ankle was important enough to delay their service! Well, anyway I was doing my best to keep it all together and I sat down for a minute just to rest my foot (in the room with the person who had passed who was due at the service in 5 minutes) and I felt almost like water being poured on my ankle. I looked down even because the sensation was very real! All of a sudden the pain was gone, completely gone. After the service I spoke briefly with the family (never mentioning the episode of course) and they asked if they could arrange to get an "MD" symbol added to his marker! He was a Doctor-pretty good one I guess if he could fix my ankle!

Hello all,

ok just some "regular" occurances.

Within the scope of my job, I spend a fair amount of time preparing certain aspects of personal decorum for the individual who has past, as well as with their family if there is one, some have none. In doing so I try to spend time making things as good as they can be given the situation with special attention as if it were a personal friend for example. And I have found that "they" say thanks quite often!

I can arrive at work-(in the Mortuary) and no other person is there yet-and the hallway door will open for me, these are very heavy doors, and not automatic either. I can be going nuts trying to find a specific paper on my desk or in a file and It will find it's way to the floor so I can see it. My cell phone rings by itself at work, but I answer and no one is on the line. I slipped at work and really turned my ankle badly and was upset thinking that I'd have to leave to go get it checked out but had a workload that just wouldn't wait-(like a funeral!) I can't very well tell a family that my ankle was important enough to delay their service! Well, anyway I was doing my best to keep it all together and I sat down for a minute just to rest my foot (in the room with the person who had passed who was due at the service in 5 minutes) and I felt almost like water being poured on my ankle. I looked down even because the sensation was very real! All of a sudden the pain was gone, completely gone. After the service I spoke briefly with the family (never mentioning the episode of course) and they asked if they could arrange to get an "MD" symbol added to his marker! He was a Doctor-pretty good one I guess if he could fix my ankle!

Wow!

AS I said, I'm not sure I believe it certain things. But Iwill never say I don't!

Too many unexplained things in life. And supposedly "ghosts" as it were, are people with "unfinished business" For some reason their souls can't rest. For all of the pople that believe in a human souls, and some sort of heaven or hell, why would you think that your loved one's soul would "ascend into heaven" and yet not think that they might have a presence of some sort here on earth?

At the present time- I'm pretty mihc agnostic. I'm not sure what I believe any more. After going through a life-changing loss within the last year- (And having a mortician who had to have been born to the job- He was incredible, dealing with different factions of the family who didn't get a long and ex-wives, and so on) in fact, he WAS actually born to it0 I believe his family has been in it for a few generations- and I went to high school with him. I have to admire people in this business. It is a 24x7 job and not at all an easy one.

Anyway,

thanks for sharing with us.

Those are marvelous stories. And for the last one- I really think it could have brought comfort to the family, but you never know. Think about it- for the Catholics here, what are the requirements for Sainthood. Well, one is miracles, posthumously, like healing the sick and injured!

Karie,

who will never say these things do NOT exist!

I can relate to your story. They function by placing thoughts into your conscious mind, so in the same way that they can give you a temperature of 106 or give you heartburn or make you throw up if they really don't want you to do something, they can also do positive things as well. Interesting story.

The Catholic church teaches that the existance of earth bound spirits does not contradict it's teachings that a person will eventually go to Heaven or Hell. The Chrurch also teaches that sometimes God will alow the dead to make contact with the living on occasion. I should add that I'm not a theology expert in case if anyone has a bunch of questions or wants to debate this point with me.

I can relate to your story. They function by placing thoughts into your conscious mind, so in the same way that they can give you a temperature of 106 or give you heartburn or make you throw up if they really don't want you to do something, they can also do positive things as well. Interesting story.

A long time ago you said that anyone can e-mail you for more information. Is that offer still valid? I would like to read more about your expereince.

Does Rosalind follow you around constantly and make her presence known? Is she only with you when your not on a cruise or is she with you all the time?

I'm happy to answer any questions. As far as I know she's with me all the the time. I'm on the Navigator of the Seas right now and I invited some folks back to my cabin to meet her last night and she did not disappoint!

If its a long question, I may wait until I get home in 2 days due to the 50c per minute internet cost on board.

>>The Chrurch also teaches that sometimes God will alow the dead to make contact with the living on occasion.

Hmnn... presumably it does not include packing their bags and moving in.

I'll wait a couple of days for you to get off your cruise before I e-mail you. I don't have specific questions. I'm curious about the specifics concerning the conversations with the spirit. Enjoy your cruise and I look forward to hearing more of your story.

I'll wait a couple of days for you to get off your cruise before I e-mail you. I don't have specific questions. I'm curious about the specifics concerning the conversations with the spirit. Enjoy your cruise and I look forward to hearing more of your story.

I really wish you would put them here in this thread, rather than via email. I would love to hear your questions and his replies. Just saying.

I swear I heard the tapping he described over by the front door twice now. Possible? I think he said it was, maybe?

• 1 month later...

She will be on the QM2 again next month with me on the 28th July Westbound and 3rd August Eastbound. If anyone is onboard then and would like to meet her let me know. I won't be in 6065 as I have a different cabin on this trip.

What cabin will you be in? Or at least what deck will you be on? I know some people who will be on the July 28 crossing, and I think they'll want some assurances that they won't be sleeping near your spirit. :)

She will be on the QM2 again next month with me on the 28th July Westbound and 3rd August Eastbound. If anyone is onboard then and would like to meet her let me know. I won't be in 6065 as I have a different cabin on this trip.

So she stays with you now, rather than on the ship?

• 1 month later...

She will be in 8120 on the 28th July sailing round trip from Southampton to New York and back. If you want to meet her let me know! Lots of folks already have. She knows where she is going and she won't cause any harm, that's not her style. It should be interesting. Be brave.

Archived