spray tanning

realdinkydi

I did keep the brochure but it doesnt list the price of spray tan. Most of the prices are reasonable. Manicure $28, pedicure $44.

I too would say get one before you go. I had mine the day before. $40. It takes a while to dry. You have to stand in front of a fan for 20-25 minutes (think pig on a spit here). Then about another 6 hours at home. If you splashed it , it came off. When i had my shower i was horrified by the water i thought it had all washed off, but it wasnt too bad. It didnt stay as "brown" as i would have liked but brown enough. She did suggest i may need a top up tan the next day as i was so pale but i didnt have time. If you too are pale you may need 2 sprays to get the level you like.

I thought it was worth it.

karon

I did keep the brochure but it doesnt list the price of spray tan. Most of the prices are reasonable. Manicure $28, pedicure $44.

I too would say get one before you go. I had mine the day before. $40. It takes a while to dry. You have to stand in front of a fan for 20-25 minutes (think pig on a spit here). Then about another 6 hours at home. If you splashed it , it came off. When i had my shower i was horrified by the water i thought it had all washed off, but it wasnt too bad. It didnt stay as "brown" as i would have liked but brown enough. She did suggest i may need a top up tan the next day as i was so pale but i didnt have time. If you too are pale you may need 2 sprays to get the level you like.

I thought it was worth it.

karon

next time try the sunfx tan, its on and dries in 5 minutes.. its great it develops over a few hours so maybe the day before the cruise get it done in the afternoon have a shower the next morning and your a great colour.. i hate being pale too, ive got an addictiveness 2 fake tans at the moment:rolleyes:

that souns so much better. I didnt realise the long drying time. You also had to wear loose clothes as the rubbing could rub it off.

I havent had another one yet but i did put some fake tan on my legs last week. It was recommended by a friend and worked very well a nice colour. It is by l'oreal sublime bronze and not too expensive

I will look out for the sunfz. Is that the brand of spray or company doing the spraying.?

its the brand, but they have places all over sydney doing it..

heres a contact number to find places that do the tan because they only have the suburbs on the internet 1300 132 005.. this tan should work a lot better.. that sublime tanner sounds great is it instant? somehow if it isnt i would manage to have blotchy legs

Archived