RCCL ships with Studio cabins

I know Anthem, Harmony and Brilliance all have studio cabins. I have stayed in an Anthem balcony studio and the Brilliance inside studio and have the Harmony outside studio booked for December. But, I am wondering what other ships have Studio cabins.

I do love that Anthem has started pricing their studio as the actual double occupancy rate - or to word it different, as a single you really don't pay any "single supplement" - but have other RCCL ships followed suite?

I am specifically hoping to take a cruise end of Sept or mid Oct and really would like to score a studio room.

I know Anthem, Harmony and Brilliance all have studio cabins. I have stayed in an Anthem balcony studio and the Brilliance inside studio and have the Harmony outside studio booked for December. But, I am wondering what other ships have Studio cabins.

I do love that Anthem has started pricing their studio as the actual double occupancy rate - or to word it different, as a single you really don't pay any "single supplement" - but have other RCCL ships followed suite?

I am specifically hoping to take a cruise end of Sept or mid Oct and really would like to score a studio room.

Anthem, Quantum and Ovation are identical triplets, so they all have the same cabins.

All four Radiance class ships (Radiance, Brilliance, Jewel and Serenade) have Studio Interior cabins.

Remember, a solo cruiser only gets single C&A point per night in a studio stateroom.

I have seen the studio cabins more expensive then a regular cabin at 200% surcharge.....makes no sense.

While the studio cabins are nice....most cases not worth it when you factor in the cost, and half the points imho.

I have stayed once, but based on what I have seen and get, wouldn't even bother.

That being said, they seem to be in high demand on the ships that have them.

I am guessing that those that book them think they are getting a good deal....

• 7 months later...

My studio on Adventure of the Seas is approximately $400 less than an inside cabin with single supplement so I'm not sure what you mean by 200%. I'm not all that interested in the double points since I don't cruise RC all that often anyway. I'd simply rather pay less for my cruise.

From my experience with pricing studio cabins - they are always significantly cheaper (at least initially). Later the inside cabins may be reduced enough to make upgrading worth while though and I will definitely monitor pricing.....

For the Symphony my inside studio is $500 less than a regular inside and I don't care about points either. I like the value and I can put the savings towards my RT airfare (which is usually around $700 to Barcelona through the cruise line) :D

• 2 weeks later...

Single supplement on a regular room is usually 200%...so double the regular cost...often the studio cabin has been just as much as that in the past when I have checked, plus you don't get double points(if you care about that)

But of course, for $400 or more less, its pretty much a no-brainer.