Nice beach with toys

rarodg2

I know there are lots of beaches in Grand Cayman but we would like a beach that has toys such as floats, kayaks, an iceberg, snorkel gear, jet skis, etc. that can be rented, does anyone know of a beach like this? I would prefer it to be not so crowded and to be able to get lounge chairs and all for a great price. Maybe even a little restaurant or bar nearby. Any ideas on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rebecca

Red Sail Sports operates out of many of the hotels on 7 Mile beach. The only thing I have not seen is an iceberg, but everything else you've mentioned should be available.

I know that some of the hotels have packages that offer chairs, use of their facilities for a price...but I don't know which ones. The problem with 7 MIle Beach is that it can get crowded. There's another place, Rum Point, but I'm not sure how long it takes to get there. I seem to remember it's an hours drive or so...but I could be wrong. There's a thread with lots of info posted on the Cayman boards. If you decide to go to Rum Point, you'll probably need to rent a car. We're going to be there in January for a week, and rented from Andy's. They gave us the best deal (by far).

Archived