Princess Barcelona Disembarkation - Delta Airlines Bag Check

ndjoe

I believe I read last year, that if you are on a Princess cruise arriving in Barcelona, and using Delta Airlines for your return flight home, that Delta Airlines has a baggage check-in counter at the port when you disembark, to help make the transfer of luggage to the airport more convenient. If anyone has experienced this service recently, would you kindly comment please. Also, if you may have had a 10:25 am flight to Atlanta, did you have any issues making it to the airport on time using Princess transfers, and checking in at the airport. If the ship arrives at 5:00am, when does Princess usually start disembarkation, and sending passengers to the airport.

I believe I read last year, that if you are on a Princess cruise arriving in Barcelona, and using Delta Airlines for your return flight home, that Delta Airlines has a baggage check-in counter at the port when you disembark, to help make the transfer of luggage to the airport more convenient. If anyone has experienced this service recently, would you kindly comment please. Also, if you may have had a 10:25 am flight to Atlanta, did you have any issues making it to the airport on time using Princess transfers, and checking in at the airport. If the ship arrives at 5:00am, when does Princess usually start disembarkation, and sending passengers to the airport.

The ships are usually unloading by 6a.

The ships are usually unloading by 6a.

Thank you Budget Queen for the disembarkation time.

If anyone is familiar with Princess transfers to the Barcelona airport, could you please tell me how that worked out for you. I have read that you need to be at the airport 3 hours before an international flight, and quite a few passengers inquire about taking a cab to the airport. Still interested if you take your luggage to the airport with you on the bus, or in the case of Delta Airlines, do they check it at the port, and take it separately to the airport.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.