New Information on the Dolphins Discovery in Cozumel

I just got off a live chat with Oscar, who may have been at there Puerto Aventuras location, He stated that they were waiting for a report but currently they would not be running for three months. You can get to the live chat and speak to him about your reservations through the website http://www.*****puerto_aventuras/default.asp

He said they were not giving refunds unless the customer insisted; again they don’t have a full report on the damage. He also said that someone would be contacting me. And gave a toll free number (Which I promptly lost because it was a chat) So if you have a reservation and have concerns you can contact him that way.

And he said all the dolphins were safe.

I just got off a live chat with Oscar, who may have been at there Puerto Aventuras location, He stated that they were waiting for a report but currently they would not be running for three months. You can get to the live chat and speak to him about your reservations through the website http://www.*****puerto_aventuras/default.asp

He said they were not giving refunds unless the customer insisted; again they don’t have a full report on the damage. He also said that someone would be contacting me. And gave a toll free number (Which I promptly lost because it was a chat) So if you have a reservation and have concerns you can contact him that way.

And he said all the dolphins were safe.

Thank you for this information, especially letting us know those wonderful dolphins are all safe.

I am sure they suffered a tremendous loss and do not have enough money for refunds. I am sure they would be more than happy to reschedule though or give you a credit next time. I understand where they are coming from being that I work at a family business.

I would wait about 2 weeks to see exactly what the status is of the building and the time frame in which the dolphins will be ready for guests again. As far as your credit card goes, you should be able to get a refund from them. Or dispute it for paying for a service that you didn't receive. I remember seeing something on thier website that if the ship doesn't show up you will get a refund but they have to confirm that with the cruise line. I also remember something about cancelling but you have to do it more than 10 days in advance of the date you set to see them.

I have a reservation with them for Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24. Based on what you've said, even if we're lucky enough to have one or more of the piers rebuilt and our ship does stop there, we wouldn't be swimming with the dolphins. That said, I'll be requesting/insisting on a refund.

I don't see any live chat area.......please help!

Archived