Two cabins, shows and dinner reservations

We have two balcony cabins on Escape. When making show and dinner reservations can I do on my booking for four people or do I need to go into each reservation and make the reservations from there?

Has anyone had issues with not being able to get the same time/day if I have to do individually?

I believe when making show reservations you'll be required to select the individuals in the room, so for these you'll have to make reservations from both rooms.

For dining, you can simply book from one room the total number of seats you will need. If you have a dining plan, they'll be able to split it appropriately between rooms once you arrive at the venue.

When I booked excursions, I had to book it by each room. When I booked dining reservations, I just booked under our room for the total party size.

I'm going on the Pearl, so we didn't have to book shows. So I don't know about that.

Maggie

Yes, when booking meals you select the total number of people, which can exceed the number of people in your room.

The systems doesn't know, nor care, who those people are. So you can book for all 4 if you want.

One warning though. Unless you have a dining package then you will have to pay for any fixed price meals (ie Moderno or Teppenyaki) at the time of booking, so you may end up paying for everyone. If you have a dining plan then the system assumes everyone does.

For entertainment (or shore excursions etc), you have to select the people you are booking for, so will need to do separate bookings for each room. This doesn't matter though as you will have no problem getting the same times and there is no allocated seating so if you all turn up together you can sit together.