RCCL Online Check-in

cruzfiend

RCCL is having continuing website problems, no doubt due to the power problems with the hurricane. The TA site is down at the moment, so I imagine that means the online check-in system is down too, since you needs to access the reservation system when doing the online check-in.

Keep trying, I'm sure they're working on it and hopefully it will be back up soon. :)

Is it our computer, or are others having problems getting through????:confused:

Celebrity is having the same problems. I went to look at shore excursions and it is down, down, down.

They are the same company, so probably the same system.

I would give them a day or so.

celtic

My hubby, Kevin, and I are cruising November 7-11 for our 20th wedding anniversary ;) on the majesty of the seas. I too experienced difficulty in the online check-in. After several attempts, I DID get thru the process and have my printed out version. Good luck! Praying that the 2005 hurricane season is now ended with ol' Wilma.

I have been having problems as well. Keep getting sorry site is temporarily unavailable. Please try later.

So this is what I done and it worked for me. I used the meet & mingle to acesss the site and just went from there. It worked for me that way. That was the only way I could get anything other than the above.

Hope this helps.

Vicki

i am going on the majesty 12/16/05-12/19/05. the three of us in one room have all done our checkin online. does one person print the information out or do all 3 of us do it?

there are 10 of us going. 2 triples and 1 quad.

4 of us are bording together.

a group of 3 and a group of 4 are boarding together or not together we are all coming from different locations and flights (NY, FL, MD).

does each person print out the information for their room or only one person from each room?

After having had problems with the Celebrity on-line check-in and needing to use our son's computer to complete that information, I thought I'd have the same problem with RCL. But, I had no problems. I did have to click on "Print express pass" three times but it worked and I have the document. I did this last week.

Thanks for your replies. I can get to page 4, then it freezes:confused:

I have the same problem, I wrote to RC This is their reply:

Sea Set Passes is only available week of sailing . That is when it will allow you to print them not before .

Thanks,

i am going on the majesty 12/16/05-12/19/05. the three of us in one room have all done our checkin online. does one person print the information out or do all 3 of us do it?

there are 10 of us going. 2 triples and 1 quad.

4 of us are bording together.

a group of 3 and a group of 4 are boarding together or not together we are all coming from different locations and flights (NY, FL, MD).

does each person print out the information for their room or only one person from each room?

Only 1 will print per cabin.

Not true. I have 2 cabins 5 people (2 adults 3 kids). Printed 5 individual setsail passes.

I also have 2 cabins and because I linked the kids (who're in their own cabin) to ours, all 4 people were listed on one sheet and I suppose I could have printed more than 1, but the need wasn't there.

Not true. I have 2 cabins 5 people (2 adults 3 kids). Printed 5 individual setsail passes.

Are all 5 different? Or did you just print it 5 times? I have two cabins and we are all using the same credit card for the onboard account. Maybe if you said you are using cash it separated it?

Archived