Enchantment of the Seas -Key West

alex800

• 1 month later...
My mom has mobility issues and will be in a wheel chair. Any suggestions?

I was going to suggest the riding tours such as the Conch Train, but then I am not sure how those in a wheel chair can get up into the Conch Train. The same is true of the two trolley companies. Hopefully someone here will know if these tours have wheel chair access. I hope they do.

There are interesting sites near the port. You can push your mom along the Historic Schooner Wharf docks for example. They are picturesque. There are several restaurants right there too. It is a good place to take photos.

I was going to suggest the riding tours such as the Conch Train, but then I am not sure how those in a wheel chair can get up into the Conch Train. The same is true of the two trolley companies. Hopefully someone here will know if these tours have wheel chair access. I hope they do.

There are interesting sites near the port. You can push your mom along the Historic Schooner Wharf docks for example. They are picturesque. There are several restaurants right there too. It is a good place to take photos.

This is on Cityview's web page under FAQs --->

Are your vehicles accessible?

Yes some are. Please check with CityView representatives.

And for the Conch Train --->

Are your trains handicap accessible for individuals with wheelchairs and motorized scooters?

Yes, we do have some trains with ramps that can accommodate scooters and/or wheelchairs. We are happy to provide this service, but ask for a few small accommodations to allow us to do so with the utmost safety and minimal impact on other guests utilizing our service.

And there's Island Mobility, but rental is pricey ---> http://www.islandcomfortmobility.com/

Pjk