Conquest -Drop carryon in room before 1:30?

erber

We are new to Carnival. We will only be bringing carry on bags for a short cruise this coming weekend.

If we get to the port and end up boarding prior to the time rooms are "ready", are we allowed to drop our carry on bags in our room and then go to lunch? We do not have Faster to the Fun. Just wondering if it is possible. If not, we will just carry our bags with us to lunch, but if it is possible, it would be nice to drop them off.

No hallways are closed off.

No the room was L shaped at the back of the ship, so the balcony was like twice as long as normal balconies but we paid the same price as a standard balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, I know what you meant. A lot of us call them L shaped balconies even though it's not the balcony that's L shaped, it's the room. Also affectionately known as Bowling Alley Balconies because you could bowl on them LOL. I've never had one but did get to see one on a cabin crawl - and WOW!

Enjoy your suite!

Yeah, I know what you meant. A lot of us call them L shaped balconies even though it's not the balcony that's L shaped, it's the room. Also affectionately known as Bowling Alley Balconies because you could bowl on them LOL. I've never had one but did get to see one on a cabin crawl - and WOW!

Enjoy your suite!

Haha okay then we were on the same page. I call them that, too, but didn't know if you did.

Thank you, we will! Sailing Monday! ☀️❤️[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is our first Carnival Cruise and it is really great. While less "elegant" than Princess in its decor, the food, rooms, and everything else pretty much has been fantastic. Our kids, ages 22and 25 are having a great time too. We have another short Carnival cruise booked for October and are considering another one either over the holidays or next summer with the kids.