Where is my free all-inclusive drinks choice listed?

Stumptowngal

During 4th of July weekend I made a booking online with Princess on the Regal for a February 2018 cruise. This was part of the Sip n Sail promotion weekend. My husband and I chose the free perk of an all-inclusive drinks package. However, when I go to my Princess account online, there is no mention of this free all-inclusive drinks package in any of our booking details. Is this typical or how do I know for sure that Princess will honor this. We haven't sailed on Princess before so don't have any idea how this works.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Hi there!

Head to your cruise personalizer, and click on on board reservations up at the top, once you get there scroll all the way down and you should see this

Beverage Packages

Package Type Quantity Price Package Purchased By Cancel

All-Inclusive Beverage Promotion 1 $394.45 Compliments Of for:

Autumn W

Complimentary Gift

All-Inclusive Beverage Promotion 1 $394.45 Compliments Of for:

Travis W

Complimentary Gift

Hope this helps! If you still don't see it, I would call Princess so they can fix the problem!

Edited by mrswallace2012
more info needed

I got concerned about record of ours, too. Then I found it., and not on the details of your booking area. Click on your booked sip n sail cruise. Just below you'll see - "order all inclusive beverage package." Click that. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page. There you'll see the complimentary package details.

Thanks so much to both of you (mrswallace and barb) for your tips!

Both methods worked and happily I found our complimentary packages listed for our Feb. 2018 cruise.

Just wish we also had it for the first Princess cruise we will be taking next May in Alaska, but I think just the excitement of getting to cruise again after 15 years will be a big enough plus.

Enjoy your drink package! We bought ours for our MR cruise earlier this year, and we LOVED it! Cappuccinos/Mimosas/Bloody Mary's in the morning, drinks by the pool in the afternoon, pre dinner drinks, wine/champange with dinner and post dinner martinis! It's the best !!!

And we didn't have ONE hangover ! Fruity drinks at the pool bars aren't very strong.