Bottomless Bubbles in a can

cmukid87

Just thought I'd put this out there in case it hadn't been already.

From the Carnival Website:

"Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces)."

I don't do the bottomless bubbles but this should mean you don't get a warm can poured over ice then right?

I don't buy the Bottomless Bubbles, but here is my experience buying soda...

First time, I received a glass with ice, and the warm soda poured in. Not so good.

Second time, and every time after that, I requested a glass of ice and a can of soda, unopened. There was never a problem, and the bartenders didn't seem confused or upset by my request.

Maybe this doesn't happen on every ship, but I've been on six different ships and it has worked on all of them.

I don't buy the Bottomless Bubbles, but here is my experience buying soda...

First time, I received a glass with ice, and the warm soda poured in. Not so good.

Second time, and every time after that, I requested a glass of ice and a can of soda, unopened. There was never a problem, and the bartenders didn't seem confused or upset by my request.

Maybe this doesn't happen on every ship, but I've been on six different ships and it has worked on all of them.

When I've gone up to a bartender with my Carnival tall cup thingy, they most often fill it with ice, and then put the soda in from the tap thing. Or, in the case of ginger ale, pour the can of soda over the ice. I'm ok with that, because I'm one of the odd balls that would rather have more ice than soda, so I tend to ask them to fill it up completely with ice before putting the soda in.

Just thought I'd put this out there in case it hadn't been already.

From the Carnival Website:

"Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces)."

I don't do the bottomless bubbles but this should mean you don't get a warm can poured over ice then right?

Yes that is the way.

When I've gone up to a bartender with my Carnival tall cup thingy, they most often fill it with ice, and then put the soda in from the tap thing. Or, in the case of ginger ale, pour the can of soda over the ice. I'm ok with that, because I'm one of the odd balls that would rather have more ice than soda, so I tend to ask them to fill it up completely with ice before putting the soda in.

I've yet to be on a ship with a soda tap.

BB has always been in a glass over ice from a can on the counter, you are lucky if they actually have to open a new can.

I'm sure that there are some bartenders that give out cans but that's not the norm and shouldn't be expected.