Aqua spa on embarcation day

Mr&MrsBee

Is Aqua Spa available for lunch on embarkation day? I have very good price with for a A1 cabin with $450 OBC plus other bennies so the CC lunch in MDR is not worth what we would give up. Do not care for sushi or the feeding trough in the buffet. Maybe burger at the mast grill? Thanks in advance for the info.

Is Aqua Spa available for lunch on embarkation day? I have very good price with for a A1 cabin with $450 OBC plus other bennies so the CC lunch in MDR is not worth what we would give up. Do not care for sushi or the feeding trough in the buffet. Maybe burger at the mast grill? Thanks in advance for the info.

Yes, the Aqua Spa Café is open to everyone on embarkation. I believe it opens at Noon.

Iread somewhere that they are changing the name of this cafe to Spa Cafe and dropping the "Aqua" as it confuses guests. As Wine-O said it is for all passengers. We have found it to be really quiet on embarkation day. Love the grilled salmon!

Wow, Happy2cruise, I guess I should shut up about this place!! On which ship did you find it crowded?

Edited by TeaBag

Iread somewhere that they are changing the name of this cafe to Spa Cafe and dropping the "Aqua" as it confuses guests. As Wine-O said it is for all passengers. We have found it to be really quiet on embarkation day. Love the grilled salmon!

Wow, Happy2cruise, I guess I should shut up about this place!! On which ship did you find it crowded?

Yes! and if you love a simple, healthy, perfectly cooked salmon filet, it's the best on the ship! Oops, shouldn't share these kinds of secrets! :)

Thanx for the responses. We never ate there on the previous cruises so I ask this. Are there tables and chairs or do you have to go poolside on a lounger?

There are tables with chairs there. However, you may find a couple of tables occupied by card players who are oblivious that it is a dining venue. We usually move out by the pool to eat. There should be plenty of seats available at that time.

Yes. I have noticed that in some venues card players take up space when people are attempting to dine. Mostly from my observations they are the senior senior cruisers who never spend an extra dime. Guess you can flame me now but that is my opinion.