Detergent on Wonder

garyc20

Do you have to use the ship's detergent or can you bring your own..Also

does it take quarters?

You can bring your own. Or use the stuff out of the vending machine (Tide). Use your KTTW card to dispense.

o6b5s8.jpg

Edited by Shmoo here

We always use the stuff there' date=' one else thing to pack and carry.:)

AKK[/quote']

If we only did shorter (7 night or less) cruises, I'd probably do that also. But, since we tend to be on trips in excess of 14 days, I always buy a box of 99 cent laundry soap at the dollar store. Usually covers at least 5-6 loads for the same cost as the single package onboard.

If we only did shorter (7 night or less) cruises, I'd probably do that also. But, since we tend to be on trips in excess of 14 days, I always buy a box of 99 cent laundry soap at the dollar store. Usually covers at least 5-6 loads for the same cost as the single package onboard.

I wish we could get that much time off for a 14 dayer..............Your point is well taken.

AKK

I bring my own! I usually get liquid packets for a dollar in the travel section of Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I get powered detergent. I'm just a little nervous about liquid filled things getting squished and getting on all my stuff in the suitcase.

We always bring little liquid soap pods. I double bag them in ziplock baggies and put them in the middle of the suitcase. We have never had a problem. 10 or so of them take so much less room than powder and are cheaper than the on ship dispensers. Each to his own.

We always bring little liquid soap pods. I double bag them in ziplock baggies and put them in the middle of the suitcase. We have never had a problem. 10 or so of them take so much less room than powder and are cheaper than the on ship dispensers. Each to his own.

Well, the box of powdered detergent that I get at the dollar store is about the size of a piece of paper, and an inch thick. Doesn't take much room.

I get about 6-8 loads out of it. Maybe more, I always have some left over. When I finish the last load I'm doing I write on it "FREE" and leave it in the laundry room for others to use.