Sky ride/slide restrictions

koopmanclan

Just off the Vista last Friday; closed shoes are required for both the sky ride and the ropes course. Height requirement for the sky ride is 48 inches. I don't think there are exceptions because you wouldn't be able to reach the pedals.

I didn't go on any of the slides, but I know there are some smaller ones for the littles.

You can't take a phone or camera with you on SkyRide, only a GoPro and has to be with a head strap. The blue SkyRide bike has a GoPro mount on the left or right side, you can snap the camera there and use the remote to shoot video or pictures. I recommend riding it while in port and at sea, the scenery is fantastic. You'll get some good shots of the ship as well as the scenery around it, especially in the Aft section of the track.

Beware thought that you will need to queue for a long time for the Skyride once it's open. You either need to be there for when it opens up (as early as 30mins before sometimes to get on in the first group).

It's a brilliant thing, but Carnival should really look to have it open for longer than they actually do. We found most days they wouldn't open it until 1pm or 3pm and even then it was only open through to about 6pm.

In terms of the Sky Walk, it's nowhere near as busy but is still a lot of fun to do.

The waterpark slides have similar height restrictions. The kaleidoslide uses a rubber ring that you queue to get at the exit of the slide at the bottom whereas the twister is a simple jump in and slide down one but it is very fast :D