New Residential Cruiseliner - Orphalese

bepsf

The website certainly is beautiful and the idea sounds wonderfully romantic. But when you start analyzing life on board, it might become a bit dull. Most people would not want to live far away from their family and friends. Seeing the world from the ship would be lovely, but aren't most World Cruise voyagers ready to return home after 100 days or so? Human nature seems to need the familiar and customary only punctuated with spurts of adventure. Yes, this ship is different from a World Cruise in that you are in your own home, but I do have questions:

Can a floating apartment really be home? Do they allow pets? Can your grandkids come and stay? How do you putter around a luxury apartment? How would I know it's spring if I can't plant my tomatoes? I'm sure they must have addressed most of these questions and still believe that the market would be there.

I might have missed it, but do they have the arrangements to rent out your apartment on some sort of time-share or sub-let apartment?

Now, after I've just said all these negative things, I would like to offer my services if anyone needs a housesitter for their new apartment.

susana.

Archived