Is there still a crown and anchor party on freedom?

oldmom

Is there still a crown and anchor party on freedom, if so is it usually the first sea day in the late morning like it was on the oasis in may or is it in the early evening-anyone attended lately?-still only for platinum and above? Thanks-trying to plan my days-melinda

Is there still a crown and anchor party on freedom, if so is it usually the first sea day in the late morning like it was on the oasis in may or is it in the early evening-anyone attended lately?-still only for platinum and above? Thanks-trying to plan my days-melinda

On Freedom the week before last they did not have a welcome back party but they did have a top tier party on the Wednesday evening I believe, it was for Platinum and above.

Nothing this past March on the Freedom for us lowly Gold members. When we asked at Guest Services, we were told that they were pilotinga program to not do anything for lower tiers to see what the feedback would be. That cruise bumped us up to Platinum, so I guess we will find out if we get to attend when we cruise the Freedom again next March as Platinum members.

• 4 weeks later...