Hotel for one night in Miami - help me pick

5soccer9

I have narrowed my search down to three hotels in Miami for one night before a cruise. Wanted to get opinions on them. I like the Doubletree on North Bayshore, Hilton on Biscayne and Marriott on North Bayshore. I would like a nice hotel, close to the port and close to Bayside marketplace.

Any help, suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Doubletree and Marriott are next to each other and slightly closer to Bayside than the Hilton, plus both offer some rooms with a view of the port! :D

I'm partial to the Doubletree - stayed there several times while travelling on business. All three will be fine.

I would use a cab or Uber to get back from Bayside in the evening, or better yet skip Bayside and dine local. Bin 18 (18th and Biscayne) offers great tapas and an extensive wine and craft beer list; many other local dining options nearby.

Doubletree and Marriott are next to each other and slightly closer to Bayside than the Hilton, plus both offer some rooms with a view of the port! :D

I'm partial to the Doubletree - stayed there several times while travelling on business. All three will be fine.

I would use a cab or Uber to get back from Bayside in the evening, or better yet skip Bayside and dine local. Bin 18 (18th and Biscayne) offers great tapas and an extensive wine and craft beer list; many other local dining options nearby.

Thank you so much for the help. I did like the Doubletree.