Restaurants on the Oasis of the Seas

Never have sailed on the Oasis not sure which restaurants that are not to be missed on the ship for dinner/lunch. I see Chic, Silk, American Icon Grill and Jamie's. For our specialty restaurant we are looking at CHOPS.

We are sailing in October so any insight into these restaurants would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nancy

Yes, these are not all restaurants on Oasis, you might be looking at the wrong ship.

There is a lot of options for dining, but take note that American Icon, Silk, and Grande are 3 levels of the same main dining room.

The upcharge restaurants seemed largely empty or at least had plenty of available tables throughout the day/evenings. So I wouldn't worry much about planning ahead and simply check out the restaurants and menu's on board. That's my advice, at least :)

Every ship I have been on, the upscale Italian restaurants have not been great. What's good about Giovanni's? You have me curious to try it now. I will be going for the first time in March

For me, it would be easier to answer what's not good about Giovanni's. I've not found anything there that was not enjoyable. They have an excellent filet too, for those that want steak.

I recommend Izumi for either hibachi or sushi. We ate there for sushi and it was fantastic. My husband and I split 3 sushi rolls (two of them had lobster) and split the Japanese sampler dessert. I will definitely go there again whenever we cruise next. The hibachi dinner looked a lot of fun and people said it was good. That seems to book up fast though as it was always full. For sushi, we didn't make a reservation.