Epic - Quiet places to study?

Thanks for that link

On NCL's own website the deck plans show the library and card room are now an internet café.

Hi Mark,

Personally I think it's the other way round: the EPIC got an update in October 15 and before that there was the internet cafe where the library and the card room now is been placed. If you read the enhancement review on the NCL page from the 20th of October 2015, they've stated that the library and the card room are brand new. So the NCL deck plans seems to be outdated [emoji6]

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I like to do some relaxing reading on a cruise, such as early in the morning while my DH is sleeping. Nearly every square inch of every indoor and outdoor public area on every ship in my experience has piped in elevator music. This includes the library :( One thing I have not tried is asking a staff member to turn the volume down. Does anyone have any tips here?

I'm 40 years old and have 11 classes to finish my Bachelor of Accounting. If I leave my books at home I won't finish my degree.

Bravo! My husband got his PhD in his forties and had a wonderful career as a professor at a major university. Now he's retired but guess what he'll be doing on sea days on our trans-Atlantic--continuing work on one of his books. I heard from a friend about a woman doing a back2back in order to have four weeks to finish her book. You are doing great and keep up the good work.