My Escape review -June18-25

I will begin by saying that this was our 7th NCL cruise having sailed previously on the Epic, Getaway and Sky.

We arrived early at POM and received boarding group 1. Boarding started around 11:40 and was quick and painless. We decided on O'Sheehan's for lunch which was great. Some different menu items since our last cruise and a favourite of mine, the Chicken pot pie was no longer available. They did however add chicken fajitas which were quite tasty. After lunch we checked into Vibe and met the Staff. Roman was bartender and Renzi was both waiter and bartender.

We went to 70's music trivia at the 5 o'clock somewhere bar where trivia is held each night. Tonight was DJ Fly. We won the trivia with a perfect score :). We booked the 8pm comedy show at Headliners. The opener was not my cup of tea and struggled to get laughs but the headliner, Lucas Bohn was hilarious. I can honestly say I don't remember ever laughing so hard at a comedy show. Very excited to see his adult only show later in the week. This booked up fast and we missed it so remember to book early.

We saw Oh what a Night in the supper club at 10. What a fabulous venue and a completely entertaing show. the four performers on our cruise were outstanding. I only wish I had seen it a second time. There were some very cheesy choreographed moments in the show but that and the way the performers pulled it off made it a great show.

A very busy first day, taking advantage of all NCL has to offer and making sure to get the most of our drink package in between events;). We head to our inside cabin 13443 Pretty small really with no chair or sofa so only the bed to sit on. We made it work but I will say storage is not the best. The shelves inside the closet are not very deep. Storage in the bathroom is great. We asked for a egg crate topper which was in place already and the bed was very comfortable. More on day 2 to come....

Thanks for posting! I am putting together a group of 25 rooms for an upcoming sailing and have some scattered questions / info requests you may be able to provide assistance on.

1. Updated / Photos of the wine list from Mondavi wine bar, specifically, what can be had with the UBP by the glass from there.

2. Soft Serve Free ice Cream available? where at.

3. Chair Hog policy being enforced?

4. Updated dailies / photos of

5. Kids centers activity sheets and overall information

Thank you!!!