Back from 14 days on oasis!!

I'm so thankful you are doing well and getting to go on a cruise after "All This". I too had breast cancer and all your pictures brought back so many memories (BUT THAT'S OKAY), I forgot about those stupid pumps you had to drain , etc, nobody really knows what you go thru and what you go thru after its all said and done. I praise you for you staying positive and happy thru the whole thing. In two months I will be at my 5 year mark and get off all my chemo drugs :) LET'S GO CRUISING :) :) :) :) I hope you have many more planned!

Your grand children are gorgeous. I am sure they will have many wonderful stories to share about their grandmother with their children. I am so glad you got to have such a special time with those very important people. It looks like you have a family that is ready anytime to create more beautiful memories! Thanks for sharing with us.

I am almost certain I recognize you guys from the cruise :)

Though we had to get off after the first trip. I think a back to back sounds like a lot of fun, I like the idea of getting to stay onboard for more fun while everyone else is sad and piling off.

Forgive my ignorance....I see many people are taking B2B's. Do you typically get a discount on the second week?

Ha Ha Ha .... you made me laugh!:D

No discount at all, the cruises are treated as completely separate.