Temperature At Night

realdinkydi

Sorry to ask so many questions I just want to get everything right because it has been alongtime dream of mine. I have been thinking really hot weather for my cruise leaving Non 20 but just realized I dont have a ajcket to tkae, Onky a heavy winter one. Will I need a light jacket for evenings (most or occasionally) or will it be really hot and no chance of a jacket being needed? Thank you so much for all your informative answers so far. You have been a great help

Might help if you told us where you are cruising - port of embarcation, etc.

Your questions are so broad, very difficult to give definitive answer.

The writer has only been on these boards a few days and may not realise there is a whole board of internet users out there who may access her questions.:)

As this is a p and o thread I assume realdinkidi is travelling to the south pacific.

I did take a white demin jacket with me on our cruise in early october and didnt wear it. We had wonderful weather. I would suggest maybe taking one or two longsleeved tops just in case or even a dressy shirt. You never know and as you are not limited by weight (I assume you are not flying) i would take one warm item. I also took long black pants and a few tops to got with them and again didnt wear the pants or tops...The "sun" is quite casual.

Just keep asking away and someone will be able to answer your question.

karon

We sailed out of Brisbane to the South Pacific last November (in fact on November 20!) and the evenings were quite pleasant, but it's probably wise to take a light jacket if you've got one. You never know with the weather these days!

Sorry to ask so many questions I just want to get everything right because it has been alongtime dream of mine. I have been thinking really hot weather for my cruise leaving Non 20 but just realized I dont have a ajcket to tkae, Onky a heavy winter one. Will I need a light jacket for evenings (most or occasionally) or will it be really hot and no chance of a jacket being needed? Thank you so much for all your informative answers so far. You have been a great help

We sailed out of Brisbane to the South Pacific last November (in fact on November 20!) and the evenings were quite pleasant, but it's probably wise to take a light jacket if you've got one. You never know with the weather these days!

Hi, It doesn't matter where I go or when I go, I always take some sort of light jacket or cardigan. I have been caught out a few times in the past. Sometimes even the dining rooms can get quite cool. I usually always take a light shawl just in case as well. Gayle:)

Yes kaseyoz, I should have realized that the OP was refering to P&O Australia from her screen-name - but P&O (UK) also shows up on these threads, and they have a lot of sailings from Southampton, England.

Here in the States, we hear much more about P&O (UK) than we do about your P&O Australia.

Were it not for CruiseCritic, your brand would be unknown in the States.

Archived