Documents 75 days out

Living the Dream

They aren't the "documents" people get excited about, i.e. your tickets. After final payments are made, Princess will send you a pre-cruise package that includes a Cruise Answer Book full of general information including all the Terms and Conditions, immigration and emergency contact forms that you can throw away if you have filled in all that stuff on line, and a booklet describing the various tours offered for the region you will be sailing. Princess has also started sending all the same things electronically. You should get all this a week or two after your final payment date. Your tickets and luggage tags will show about 3 or 4 weeks before you are due to set sail.

yea good call about the "getting excited part" - but I have been that way for that last month!

OUr final payment was paid over 6 months ago - I imagine that has nothing to do with the time frame of the docs?

Since I have your advice- do you know about the way that onboard credits work when given by your travel agent? I do not see them posted to my onboard account -

Thanks again

Shane

Not all credits are posted on the Princess website in your Cruise Personalizer, just those that are earned or given directly by Princess for things like bookings purchased on board, referrals, etc. Other credits will show up on your shipboard account. It's a good idea to get a print-out of your account (you can ask for one any time at Guest Services) early in the cruise to make sure they've shown up.

Man that cruise from Dec. 28 through New Years sounds amazing - sorry to say that we will not be on that one - We are pushing out on Jan. 7 for 7 days in the Eastern Caribbean -

You will have to let me know when you get your documents (if you think about it) -

Bring on the Sun -

Shane

Archived