Luggage

realdinkydi

I havent got my details through yet but maybe when I do I will hvae access to more information on the official website(I think I read). I only just paid my money. it is a last minute booking, anyway i was wondering how much luggage is allowed, I think I will have to buy something, because i dont have anythin big enough, only small bags.

If you are not flying i dont think there is a limit. BUT you do have to store it in your cabins.We took one large, one medium and a small overnight type of bag for 4 of us. Yes there was lots we didnt wear. The suitcase fit under the bed easily. We just used one of the suitcases for storage of the lesser used items(medicine, books to read(which we brought back unread!!!!)etc

Don't forget to take a backpack or overnight bag. Your bags need to be put out the night before you arrive back for collection so you need something to take your last minute items off in the morning (PJ's toothbrush etc!!).

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Yes you certainly do need something like a backpack as you should keep camera, tickets etc with you when you board. Also you can use this when you go ashore to take towel, sunscreen,camera etc

Archived