The most expensive drink

pbsteve

So I've scoured the menu's, but I have to imagine there's drinks not listed on the menu on the ships.

What's the most expensive drink you've seen on the ships. Of course not including the sharables, bottles, tubes, etc, I'm talking about single serve drinks.

Since Cheers is limited to drinks up to $50, how much would you have to pay for the drink? $65 or the difference between $65 and $50 ($15)?

I have a strange feeling it'd be 25% off.

So I've scoured the menu's, but I have to imagine there's drinks not listed on the menu on the ships.

What's the most expensive drink you've seen on the ships. Of course not including the sharables, bottles, tubes, etc, I'm talking about single serve drinks.

Maddog 20/20.

This is what is posted on the website:

25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $50 USD per serving

25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants

25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and seminars

So I'd say if you are going to order wine by the bottle then you would get 25% off the price of that bottle, same is true for drinks over $50.

My question:

It says once you reach the 15 drink max no more drinks will be served, wonder if that applies to wine by the bottle? :D

My question:

It says once you reach the 15 drink max no more drinks will be served, wonder if that applies to wine by the bottle? :D

Just make sure you purchase it before your 15th drink through Cheers. Otherwise there is a good chance you'll be cut off. Prior to that it's just another sale to the bartender.

I'll make sure i put wines on the list, in 2 weeks I'll be on the dream and hopefully can get good pictures of those high end drinks. I should have the update Cheers thread going soon, and close the original.

• 5 months later...
I'll make sure i put wines on the list, in 2 weeks I'll be on the dream and hopefully can get good pictures of those high end drinks. I should have the update Cheers thread going soon, and close the original.

Please try to get as many single malt scotches on the list as you can. You are doing the Lord's work. ;)

edit~ Doh! old thread...what didja find?

Edited by originalgeek

I think single malt soothes were $12-18$ a glass, but I usually get doubles, which are half priced.

Please try to get as many single malt scotches on the list as you can. You are doing the Lord's work. ;)

edit~ Doh! old thread...what didja find?