Restaurant Reservations and Tour Question

It's been a long time since I was last on RCCL. We are going on the Liberty in a couple of months and I want to make reservations for a tour and a specialty dining room. Do you have to pay when you make the reservations or can they be added to the shipboard account? Are they refundable if you have to cancel before a specific time?

It's been a long time since I was last on RCCL. We are going on the Liberty in a couple of months and I want to make reservations for a tour and a specialty dining room. Do you have to pay when you make the reservations or can they be added to the shipboard account? Are they refundable if you have to cancel before a specific time?

You pay in full when you make the reservation. They are refundable.

If you cancel 3 days before the cruise, your refund comes as a credit to the credit card used.

If you cancel onboard, the refund comes as an onboard credit. You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance.

Edited by clarea

Thank you. I really don't like paying before I even board the ship but that's what I'll have to do I guess if I want to take any tours or dine in a specialty restaurant.

You can wait until you are onboard to make your dining and excursion reservations, we do that all the time. However, you do take the chance of excursions selling out and not getting the exact time you want for the specialty restaurants.