first fly cruise.

weylady

Hi

we are going on our first fly cruise soon flying from Bournemouth to Genoa, I have read that the cases go straight to the cabins from the plane, my question is do we go through the airport to the coaches or are the coaches airside when we get off the plane. Thanks in advance to those who take the time to reply.

regards,

Michelle.

Hi

we are going on our first fly cruise soon flying from Bournemouth to Genoa, I have read that the cases go straight to the cabins from the plane, my question is do we go through the airport to the coaches or are the coaches airside when we get off the plane. Thanks in advance to those who take the time to reply.

regards,

Michelle.

I think that you will be taken to the terminal in an airport bus (an Italian experience at about 80mph ;-) ) and then once you've passed through security / passport checks you'll be met by the rep. They will then tell you where the coaches are - waiting outside the airport building. The cases will be taken straight to your cabin ..

Well that's what's always happened before for us ..

We did the same cruise last year flying from Manchester. Was very well organised, literally a rep every 20 yards pointing you where to go, from landing in Genoa to first drink in yacht and compass (first bar you hit when boarding the boat) was very quick and well organised

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We did the same cruise last year flying from Manchester. Was very well organised, literally a rep every 20 yards pointing you where to go, from landing in Genoa to first drink in yacht and compass (first bar you hit when boarding the boat) was very quick and well organised

Any idea what time you were in your cabin? We're just wondering how much stuff to carry on as we don't want to be wandering around with it too long. :)

12 o clock the tannoy was put out for our flights cabins being ready, we got on the ship for half 10 so by time we had a little explore and two pints of peroni whilst exploring the bars since we were in Italy haha it was time to unpack.

12 o clock the tannoy was put out for our flights cabins being ready, we got on the ship for half 10 so by time we had a little explore and two pints of peroni whilst exploring the bars since we were in Italy haha it was time to unpack.

Sounds good to us ;-) The Peroni bit has made hubby smile even more than normal :D:D

Have to say, they do seem to have the fly cruises very well organised.